Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The Silent War Against Humanity



This silent war going on is against humanity.
And the people being fought against having complete insanity.
It's so horrific.
I can't even imagine what these poor broken vulnerable children go through to break their sanity.
Some of these children born and raised by their own occult handlers.
They're born to be sold and harvested like animals, it's against all humanity.
It's complete insanity!
And forgive me if I think words of profanity.
But I lose it when I think of all this perverse insanity.
I can't imagine a baby being born and raised to be slaughtered and dissected like an animal, it's against all humanity.
My heart is broken for all the bestiality and inhumanity.
And the saddest thing is, it was in front of our eyes the whole time on the big screens and we were entertained by the bestiality displayed in Hollywood that has become our new reality. 
I want to personally say, "Thank you to our real warriors on the ground and digitally fighting the daily battles against humanity!"
I pray the punisher punishes them to the highest degree, and they realize, you never come against our moral beliefs of humanity. "We will always defend humanity!"

#Adrenochrome
#SilentWar
#Childrenslivesmatter

P. Kelley








No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give up on Love