Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Stop Deleting My Publications







Censorship in America.
There's a continuing deletion of my pictures and publications.
I don't understand what's happening in America.
We're supposed to be free in America.
They're breaking laws and breaking the US Constitution in America.
Stop deleting my publications.
Or, I'll file a class-action suit in America to protect my freedom of speech and publications.
I had a website, iheartamerica.me with over 50,000  visits and thousands of followers for all my conservative publications.
They deleted all of my pictures and past publications.
I purchased a website with a domain in good faith for all my publications.
At first, I was told it was free.
And then, they locked me out.
And then, they took my email address from me that I purchased for my publications.
And then, they deleted all my pictures of our military and President Trump with all of my publications.
I had to start all over again with the same name for all of my publications.
This shouldn't be happening in America. 

P. Kelley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give up on Love