Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Mystery of the Most Beautiful Love Story Ever Told



A million stars will guide our way. 

You are my bright light each day. 

One look at your face and my life becomes new each day. 

Renewed in every way!

I wouldn’t change anything from that day. 

We both agreed we needed to pave a new way. 

A million stars, a trillion stars are what I see in your face each day. 

Where we go as one we go all

We give it our all. 

One day they will see us again it will be a new time and a new day. 

Until then. We have each other for 20 years to get through each day. 

You are my Queen. You’ve always had my back in every way. 

Where God leads us as one! We give it our all. One day the world will know the truth at another time another day. Until then, your eyes are the stars that lead my way.  One day the world will see a new Camelot.  And history will try to catch the mystery of it all. And they will say, it’s the most beautiful love story ever made into a poem. It will leave imaginations to roam. But whatever, they do it will always come back to that day. 

I chose you overall!

Where we go one we go all!

P. Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give up on Love